URGENT - Long Term Writing Jobs - Start Immediately!
This project received 56 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $295 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a growing marketing and content production firm and are in urgent need of new writers. We are looking for writers that are dedicated and will turn out 5000-7500 words per day. We pay $1 per 100 words, each day via Paypal for the work you have completed during the day.
We would like you to be online on instant messengers for discussion if need be. We have enough work to keep you busy for a long, long time.
You must have superb writing skills. We do require a sample article from anyone who applies. English must be your native language. We need people to start working immediately today with an urgent project. So, submit a great sample and you can start IMMEDIATELY.
The most important things for getting this job:
1. Dedication and Consistency - Ability to complete 5000-7500 words per day and not miss deadlines.
2. English Skills
3. Communication - Available if urgent revisions or other things come up
4. You MUST BE A CITIZEN OF THE USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, OR UK!
5. There is a $10 late fee if you do not turn in your work on time.
6. It is important that you understand SEO writing and the concept of keywords, or be willing to learn.
We need to add a few people to the team today, to start immediately. This is a very steady job earning $50 to $75 each DAY.
Do not apply if:
1. You are prone to accidents
2. You are prone to family emergencies that cause you to disappear
3. You are prone to bad weather that knocks out your electricity just when assignments are due
I only hire writers from the USA, UK, Canada and Australia
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online