Website content- Medical & Healthcare
This project was successfully completed by bvramanan for $35 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In30 days
We are seeking a professional medical content writer for our soon-to-be-launched web portal. There are 2 parts to the project:
1. Writing content for the pages of the website:This includes the usual web pages (home, about us, how it works etc). Its a one-time assignment.
2. Ongoing articles and content: This is the bigger piece, which involves searching,curating, editing and collating news, updates, trends and events from medical and healthcare industry and writing ORIGINAL articles relevant to the interests of the user community. This part is an ongoing work.
Must-haves for the writer:
1. Physician/ healthcare professional preferred. Must have good knowledge and understanding of medical terms, as well as of the medical specialties.
2. Demonstrable actual experience and expertise in writing original web articles and web content.
3. Ability to write SEO rich content in simple, elegant grammatically correct language.
4. Ability to edit and proof-read articles.
5. Availability and ability to communicate back and forth via IM or Skype.
1. Ability to take on both parts of the projects in a phased manner (however- you will be considered if you are interested only in the first "webpage content" phase)
2. Medical professionals.
3. Understanding of medical and healthcare field in India
4. Ability to scan & search websites, medical journals and professional information sources (online & offline) for latest news and updates (that can be used as source for useful relevant content).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online