Writing Press Releases
This project was successfully completed by JOAN1 for $48 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
LOOKING FOR RELIABLE WRITERS!
We’re looking for a reliable writer (or writing team) to create copy for us.
~ For this job, I will give you a single press release, written professionally for our client.
You will take this press release and write 6 variations of it, using 100% different sentences, sentence structure, new quotes, (which you will be creative enough to effectively fabricate) and using new keyphrases.
~ You can use some of the same wording, but not enough for it to show up as the same article to a search engine. In other words, you will recreate, rearrange and restructure 90% of the wording.
~ Each press release will be 300-400 words.
~ You are bidding on 12 restructured press releases.
~ You’ll send us the press releases as you write them, for approval and suggestions as we go.
We pay by GAF escrow, and will release the funds after all 12 press releases are done.
~ Must pass copyscape check, keyword density of 2-5%. We own copywrite (can’t be sold to someone else).
~ We have ongoing writing work. If you do this effectively, you can spend less time in the future scanning and bidding on GAF projects (and dealing with new project headaches) and more time making money writing.
We’ve been through this over and over trying to find good writers who will sit and do a thorough job as instructed.
1) Please be able to write English as your first language. Please don’t bid if you or your staff struggle with English.
2) You must be familiar with writing press releases. Know the specific format of a press release. Know how to incorporate quotes, etc.
3) You must have lots of feedback as a writer.
4) If you're being considered, I will communicate with you via pm and request an actual sample from this project before I actually hire you (to avoid wasting both of our time). We will not use your work without formally hiring you of course.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online