BUDGET IS $1-$5 PER ARTICLE
Hi Value Freelancers, PLEASE READ THISS APPLICATION VERY CAREFULLY before applying..
We are seeking a professional Article writer to write articles for two of our websites..
Here are the two markets we are hiring for..
1) Weight loss- This website offers (weight loss, exercise, recipe for weight loss, etc) Similar to this website [url removed, login to view]
2) Hotels comparison website This compares Hotels, Car rental, cruise and flights - Similar to this website [url removed, login to view]
Here are the requirements of the job:
- 3 articles weekly fresh for each website.
- Must be 100% original articles
- 100% readable and must be interesting to read by humans..
- Articles must be SEO friendly and must follow Google latest updates of their SEO requirement of a good article.
- Keyword density must be between 2%-3%... This is very important for our SEO, therefore must NOT be less the 2% or more than 3%
- 500+ words counts
- Must thoroughly cover the topic
- We will reject articles that we believe are spun, that do not show originality..
- You will be required to post articles to our websites after approval by us.. Here we have a tool that will help you
- All article should pass copy scape.
Keywords Will be provided...
Newbies, please DO NOT apply for this contract..
32 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
Hi, I am interested by your project details and would like to provide you services specific to your requirements. Please find my full message in your Inbox.
Being an experience writer and well researcher. I am 100% confident I can do this project perfectly.Please consider my bid for high quality work. Thanks..!!
Hi, I am a diamond level author on the ezinearticles.com. If you are looking for well researched articles and a sensible bid, please check the PM for details information. Thanks
I am ready to work for you on this project. I assure you of top quality articles with cent percent orginal work. You can go through our profile for samples and portfolio. We look forward to hear from you!