We are looking for a part time web content writer paid on a per week basis through rent-a-coder.
The content that you will be writing is articles for submission, blog entries, and basic content.
- 6 articles a week for a period as long as our business relationshiop allows
- no technical writing, a small amount of research may be required when writing around a specific keyword
- article length- between 400 and 600 words per article
- All content MUST be written by the winner of this bid and must be unique, ie not directly copied from the internet. We will be checking through [[url removed, login to view]] for this
- correct use of English language is a MUST and writing must make grammatical sense
- Pay is $[url removed, login to view] per week for 6 articles per week (or $[url removed, login to view] per article)
- We will require a paid trial article written as a test of quality
If you fit this description and are confident that you can write for us there is a possibility of consistent weekly work here through rent-a-coder.
Payment will be released at the end of the bid.
We will provide you with 6 articles of work at a time and require daily sending of the articles. We will be working closely with the winner of the bid so please give us your best offer. Please don't make a bid unless you are sure you can complete the required 6 articles a week.
Please make your weekly bid and we will go from there.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All articles to be sent in Microsoft Word.