Health/Science article writing
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $199 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need to find scientific writers for high quality rewriting work. Apply only if you have a background in science (Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physiology or similar) and are able to write scientific articles yourself.
Please bid for an article of no more than 2,000 words on the "Health benefits of amino acids as building blocks for antioxidants". The successful writer(s) will be given much more work as there are 25+ articles to be written on various similar topics.
We will provide the structure of the articles. The structure of the first article is:
2. What are antioxidants & how exactly do they work,
3. Various effects on health,
4. The most potent antioxidants (focus on Glutathione, but also cover Taurine, Vitamin C and E)
5. Foods high in antioxidants
Keywords: Gluathione, Cysteine
Sources of info: wikipedia, health websites etc
The articles MUST:
1. have excellent (US / UK) quality English and grammar,
2. be unique and must pass Copyscape,
3. contain the keywords listed,
4. be informative and contain no fluff,
5. be written in an interesting format
6. be written manually and have excellent flow. Machine generated work without flow and cohesion will not be accepted.
Once we find a successful writer, you may be asked to write more articles on similar topics.
Please send samples via PMB or write Part 2 of the article to demonstrate your skills.
Also, to demonstate you have carefully read the project description, please insert the word "Scientific English" at the beginning of your bid.
Payment via freelancer milestone only.
NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!!! Freshers are welcome.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online