High Quality Article Writing - repost
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £64 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS
For link building strategies, we require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. Why Is Call Recording Software Beneficial To Call Centres?
2. How Click to Call Can Improve Conversion Rates
3. Advantages Of Opting For A Private Hospital
4. Treating Arthritis With A Knee Replacement
5. Breast Reduction
6. How To Prevent The Misuse of your Printer
7. Looking After Your Printer – How to Tell If Your Carriage Belt Is Worn
8. Physiotherapy After Surgery
9. Physiotherapy During Pregnancy
10. Applications Of Physiotherapy
11. Gastric Banding vs Liposuction
12. The Importance Of Hiring A Business Intelligence Consultant
13. What Is Data Warehousing?
14. Varicose Vein Treatment
15. What Causes Varicose Veins?
16. Laser Hair Removal
17. Treating Sports Injuries With Physiotherapy
18. Gastric Balloon Surgery: What To Expect
19. Cosmetic Surgery Trends
20. Eye Lid surgery
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £4 per article will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality (publishable standard).
Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect FDC and require necessary judgement.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by FDC.
Full guidelines, terms and instructions are as follows:
1. Payment of £4 will be made for each 430-500 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Focus DC reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Focus DC and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Focus DC to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online