11 Medical Articles Required
This project was successfully completed by manishak2001 for £57 GBP in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£55 GBP
Completed In7 days
We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS
We require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
• Are You Still In Pain Following An Accident or Injury? Find Out How Physiotherapy Could Help
• Am I Suitable For A Hip Replacement?
• Make Your Varicose Veins A Thing Of The Past!
• Pro's And Con's Of Hair Removal Methods
• 5 Common Uses Of Physiotherapy And Their Benefits
• Are You Considering Nose Reshaping? Top Tips On Finding The Best Surgeon For You
• Misconceptions About Cosmetic Surgery; Getting The Facts Right
• Diets And Exercises Not Helping You To Lose Weight? Other Options Available!
• Getting Your Active Life Back On Track With Physiotherapy Following On From Hip Surgery
• On-going Knee Problems? Maybe It's Time For Orthopaedic Surgery
• Summer Is Well And Truly On It's Way, Options Available To Keep Unwanted Hair At Bay
When writing about medical topics, please follow the guidelines below:
• NHS must not be mentioned or compared against private hospitals
• All figures must be referenced or removed
• Don’t use poor language such as “A huge chunk”, “get rid”, “fix”
• Do not make statements such as cure, eliminate pain, state permanence or rejuvenate
• CAP generally advises to use words such as “revitalise” and “refresh” rather than using terms such as “natural look” which are not permitted
• Do not include recommendations unless it is to discuss with their GP
• Do not write about Cosmetic Surgery and its psychological effects
• Do not mention cosmetic surgery and post pregnancy
• Do not talk about fear or anxiety
• Do not imply non surgical treatments are permanent or compare them to surgical procedures
• Do not mention Botox
• Do not use the words safe or easy
After accepting the project, you will be sent a message with the keywords and anchor text for each article.
Collectively, the keywords for each topic should appear exactly 12 times throughout the article.
The anchor text (when given) should appear ONCE in the BOTTOM half of the article.
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps.
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online