NATIONAL STEM CELL FOUNDATION CONTENT FOR TRAINING AND ACCREDITATION
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $132 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
National Stem Cell Foundation is a NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION.
We cover centers that are involved in
1. STEM CELL BANKING ( CORD BLOOD BANKING, MENSTRUAL BLOOD BANKING, ADIPOSE TISSUE BANKING)
2. STEM CELL THERAPY( CENTERS INVOLVED IN PROVIDING TREATMENT THRO STEM CELL AND OTHER CELLULAR THERAPY)
We provide Training and Accreditation
1. training to would be INSPECTOR
2. training to PROGRAM DIRECTOR ( HEAD OF EITHER STEM CELL BANKS OR STEM CELL THERAPY CENTER)
3. training to Nursing staff of those center
we have our material complied from other sources regarding the content . we have to combine them and convert that educative material (that inclused guidelines and SOP by international organisation andnational organization)
we have to divide the complete content into three stages
same applies to program director and staff
THIS ARE THE THREE LEVEL OF learning. each level should have chapters and subtopics. you have to design and search of the topic and material to be included in each section.
the content has to be copyrightable. the content righter would need to be from medical background. or a doctor or physician or medical transcripts.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online