This project was awarded to lisagandlend for $85 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
This is an easy project.
I need 1 press release made and submitted to PRWeb, in about 500-600 words.
Basically done in the home based business area.
I will provide better details later, Keywords and such.
(1) I need a sample of the release.
(2) I will be the sole copyright owner...the source must be of myself referenced in a footnote.
(3) No spelling/grammar mistakes.
(4) The PR must be of original content NO copy/paste.
(5) It can't sound like an advertisement.
(6) You must be expierienced at writing releases that grabs the attention of the readers!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online