Quality Written Articles
This project was awarded to manishak2001 for £80 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS
The keyword for each topic should appear 12 times throughout the article (450-500 words)
We require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. Wood Waste Extraction In Factories (Keyword: wood waste extraction)
2. Why Dust Extraction Is Vital For Health Of Industrial Employees (Keyword: dust extraction)
3. Why Wood Dust Extraction Is Crucial In Industrial Work Environments (Keyword: wood dust extraction)
4. The Mechanisms Behind Wood Waste Extraction (Keyword: wood waste extraction)
5. The Processes Of Curing Ovens (Keyword: curing ovens)
6. The Importance Of Industrial Dust Control (Keyword: dust control)
7. The Processes Of Drying Ovens (Keyword: drying oven)
8. The Importance of Maintaining a Dust Extraction System (Keyword: dust extraction systems)
9. The Uses Of Neoprene Rubber (Keyword: neoprene rubber)
10. How Rubber Sheeting Is Used (Keyword: rubber sheet)
11. How Rubber Gaskets Are Manufactured (Keyword: rubber gaskets)
12. How Can Call Recording Benefit Your Business? (Keyword: call recording)
13. Call Recording And Its Effectiveness For Legal Firms (Keyword: call recording)
14. How Call Recording Can Accomplish High Quality Staff Training (Keyword: call recording)
15. How Hosted VoIP Began (Keyword: hosted VoIP)
16. The Benefits Of Hosted VoIP For A Business (Keyword: hosted VoIP)
17. Hosted VoIP And Its Advantages Over A Standard Phone Line (Keyword: hosted VoIP)
18. How Click To Call Has Changed Customer Service (Keyword: Click to Call)
19. The History Of Click To Call Functionality (Keyword: Click to Call)
20. VoIP - Should Your Business Make The Switch (Keyword: business VoIP)
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £4 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality (publishable standard).
Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect FDC and require necessary judgement.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by FDC.
Full guidelines, terms and instructions are as follows:
1. Payment will be made for each 450-500 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Focus DC reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Focus DC and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Focus DC to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of FDC you accept all of the above terms.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online