Travel Article Writing/Rewriting
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 53
For a travel website, we need 218 articles. Each article is the general presentation of one country (Japan, Morocco, Italy, France, etc).
- Each article must have at least 300 words. The content must be an overview of what you can see and what you can do in that country, as if you were a travel agency and you have to convince the customer to go to that country.
- You have to rework/process the content from other famous websites (example: wikitravel, etc) and create original content. We provide the links but you can find sources yourself.
- The content must be fresh, friendly, engaging and useful for travelers.
- When you finish the work, you can send separate .txt files (example: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc..). You don't need to publish the articles, we will do that!
We would like a job well done, so the delivery time is not a decisive factor in the choice of the candidate.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online