Website Content Re-write, SEO
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $5000 USD
We sell Google Sitemap Maker software.
We need the help of a really experienced SEO coder & writer to help optimize our web site using the latest SEO technologies and best practices. Please review our current website ([[url removed, login to view]]) as a reference, but you need to re-write all the pages with really good quality content.
Following are the keywords it has to be SEO for:
- XML sitemap
- Google sitemap Maker/ Generator/ Builder/ Software.
Also, we would like to include FAQ section very well addressed to all the possible issues/ queries & in systematically arranged. Here you need to take help of various discussion boards, blogs, google sitemap FAQ & other resources. Currently we have very small help file which contains screen shots of this software & things like how to input the data to get the sitemap.
While re-writing, you may want to re-shuffle or cut/ resize the images for SEO purposes. Further we are planning to market this software thru Clickbank, so you will be creating one Publisher’s Pitch Page (PPP) & Thank You Page also which will be assigned to Clickbank later.
All work will be assumed copyright to the buyer. Please bid only if you have done this type of work previously & should be able to finish the work in specified time period with our satisfaction. Thanks.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All operating systems.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online