I am looking for writers who can write reviews/ webpage content? for a product that can correct? boot up errors. Its a system restoration utility. You dont need to be a tech guru.
This is a simple project and I was supposed to do it myself, but because I need so many different reviews on the same product, I have run out of ideas. I need someone else to write for me now so that the reviews have different flavor.
All the information required is provided in the attached .zip document. I am also free to contact for further clarification. This is a repost and an urgent project. So you are expected to do within deadline.
What I am looking for:
1. 10 reviews of the same product. The presentations/ styles should have some variations.
2. These are short reviews of only 300 words or more.
3. Good writing skill required, copy pasted content will be rejected and project canceled.
If I am satisfied, I will definitely look for you for uture projects whenever required.
4. Apply with relevant? work samples please. (Software reviews, tech writing etc)
This is a good opportunity for new freelancers to earn some remarks and enhance the profile.
5.? I will have the? copyright and the coder wont be able to reuse the reviews? for any purpose.
6. Approximate deadline: 3 days.
Thanks for your time.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Dec 10, 2008 12:47:36 PM:
Dear bidders, I am about to chose the winner, but before doing so, I would like to thank you all for bidding. more than one of you were deserving, but I need only 1 coder here. However, I think, I will contact some of you for more projects in the coming days as I need articles every now and then for some publications. Wish you all the best. -Editor86.