White paper for load testing
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $175 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We provide a SaaS web application load testing tool that simulates tens of thousands of virtual users making http requests. We would like to have some white papers to give away on our website and articles to publish on our blog that would be of interest to web developers that conduct load testing and performance engineering.
We are seeking bids from experienced content/technical writers concerning various aspects of load testing or performance issues relative to websites or web applications, including the topics listed here:
1. Fundamentals of good load testing
2. Load testing using a cloud computing infrastructure
3. Simulated virtual user load testing
4. Common failure points of web applications
5. Website crashes of large companies that made the news
6. The costs of website overload
7. Examples of Marketing Department failures to coordinate with IT for performance testing
8. Ways that simulated http load is more effective than using actual browsers in performance testing
9. 10 free or open source web server monitoring solutions
10. The most important metrics in web performance testing and tuning
We would like each article to be 400-500 words in length, and articles will be narrowly focused with some specific examples or links to other web resources. We would like each white paper to be 1,500-3,000 words in length, and white papers will more broadly cover the topic with industry perspective and insight.
We will be starting with the list of topics above and expect to expand the list to any/all aspects of web performance engineering and development. We may need as many as 20 articles and 4 white papers per month.
We prefer a trial of your capabilities with an article written on one of the topics above before choosing candidates for white papers. We also welcome your suggestions for topics of articles that you would like to write.
1. We mutually agree on title and content.
2. Articles must be between 400 - 500 words each.
3. Articles must be UNIQUE and can pass through [url removed, login to view] with with proper attribution of quotes from other sources.
4. Article must be interesting to read and in proper article format (not raw data or bullet points).
6. Articles must be good so that I don't have to edit or rewrite them again.
7. Articles created for us must NEVER be resold to anyone else in the future. We have exclusive rights to them.
Please provide a bid for what you will charge on PER ARTICLE. We will select some candidates to write a trial article and pay them for the article. Those candidates that produce the best work will be given more articles and white papers to write. We will ask for bids on white papers after we have chosen good article writers.
Please provide some basis for us to judge your writing skills such as links to other articles you have written or PDF of white papers you have written. We will keep your work confidential.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online