Data collection/entry - German and Englisch
- Status Closed
- Budget $20 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 15
This project is about data collection and processing - mostly from websites in German language (sometimes Englsih too)
I give you the name of a company that has its location in Germany.
Knowing the name you look for the company website and collect the following data:
1) website URL(s)
2) legal name of the company and full address of the headquarter incl. email address (you get it from the web page "Impressum (=Imprint)" that is obligatory in Germany and that most website have
3) Name and function titles of the executives
4) Legal registration number and VAT-ID No.
5) Reference by name and URL to parent company if any and also to companies that are owned by it (=if part of a group of companies)
6) Description of the fields of business the company is working in by copy and paste of text from the web site. (In the length of 1/2 to 1 page)
7) Research of the main competition of the respective market (names and URLs)
The results have to be stored and processed in a data base - you can use either MS Access or any data base format MS Access can process (I am using MS Access 2000 on my PC)
Please bid only if you know the German language and feel able to work in German language web site.
Please bid for packages of 5, 10, 15 and 20 companies - because this is the number I need data on when working on a project of mine.
There will be ongoing business relations if I am satisfied with the results.
When I do this research and data collection myself it takes me some 4 hours to have the data I need - and I am not so experiencend in this field.
Thanks for bidding!
Any questions ? Please feel free to ask prior to your bidding via PMB
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online