I need complete lists –with URL’s and a short one-paragraph description- of all the available world resources to learn English and support services. You should get at least 500 sites. In addition to these lists, select a list of the top 10 sites in each of the 5 categories according to: content, presentation, navigation, usefulness, ease of use, etc.
The project is divided in 5 categories:
1. Free web resources to learn English for adult learners. Sorted by country. Start with English speaking countries first then continue with major countries such as China, Russia, India, etc. you do not need to do all countries only those that have good resources (reputable, well presented, etc.,) sites need to be listed.
2. Free web resources to learn English for children. Requirements are the same as 1.
3. List of English Language world resources, both free and paid, for teachers and administrators. Include membership organizations such as TESOL, NAFSA, etc. Requirements are the same as 1 and if possible, the list should identify whether resources are free or paid.
4. List of all the world’s schools and universities that teach English as a second or foreign language. Requirements are the same as 1. Only accredited* or certified institutions need to be listed. The free resources should be listed in 1 or 2, so this list has only the non-free. Sort apart –within their country- those that only offer e-courses.
5. List of all the world’s paid resources of publishing and other companies for English materials in all forms –books, multi-media, web-based, audio & video, by mail, etc.- Requirements are the same as 1.
*fastest way of finding out is to go to the country’s accrediting (licensing, etc.) agency and see their list. In the US there are two: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] in addition to legitimate universities.