The following project is for translation of 3 Tax-Related articles from English to Portuguese. The three documents can be seen here:
1) [url removed, login to view]
2) [url removed, login to view]
3) [url removed, login to view]
Total word count is 2,600 words.
I would like to proceed the following way. In order for me to determine your competence as a translator, I would ask you to submit a translation of the first 216 words(first 4 paragraphs) of document 1 ([url removed, login to view]). The translation will be checked by 2 native Portuguese speakers. Rest assured that I am not looking for free work - this only represents 7% of the entire project length - and I am asking everybody to submit translation of the same piece. This will, however, allow me to establish whether you are qualified to perform the project. I've had bad experience hiring translators here in the past, so now I have to check competence before assigning the task.
Please bid only if you agree with the following:
1. You are a Portuguese language native with outstanding Portuguese language skills, capable of writing Brazilian Portuguese.
2. All translated portuguese articles should have no grammatical errors, and be 100% true to the original english source article.
3. You are fluent in English.
4. You are capable of performing the project within 10 days of starting
5. Please only bid if you can start working on my project immediately.
I'm a native Portuguese speaker from Brazil. Also I lived in Chicago years ago to study English. Experienced in Translation English/Portuguese I'm sending some samples to you. Thanks
15 freelancers are bidding on average $95 for this job
Hello, I would be more than happier to do this job, I attached the sample of the first 4 paragraphs as you required to your PM. I hope you like it. Thanks for your attention.
Hello, I am native brazilian with some experience in legal, comercial, entertaining, etc. I've included the trial translations in my PM. Best regards, Maria Birkenhead.
London-based experienced and qualified translator with a Master's Degree and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Translation. Thank you for taking the time to consider my proposal. Please refer to my PM.
I'm a brazilian native speaker. doing my Posgraduation in English Language and I have plenty experience as technical translator. I also have lived abroad in different countries.