Italian Web Editors
This project was awarded to zstefy for $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
New!! Italian Shopping Channel is looking for web editors with interest and expertise in the following areas: art, beauty, fashion; culture; cinema; technology; books; travel; cars music and money.
Each editors will create and manage one of these new sections: Art, Beauty, Culture; Cinema; Fashion; Technology and; Books; Travel; Cars; Music and Money -- Editors will develop "destination" pages by overseeing news and a subject-specific group blog.
• Edit section ("page") by selecting news stories from multimedia sources, writing headlines with a distinct point of view, selecting/editing images and arranging stories and product images on the page in a dynamic and compelling way.
• Coordinate news coverage with news team and front page editors.
• Recruit and develop italian bloggers and manage blog posts on the site.
• Foster user engagement by continually improving and refining the user experience.
• Increase traffic on the page through search engine optimization, online pr and social bookmarking and viral marketing.
• Editors will be required to submit a minimum of 20 posts/reviews a week
The ideal candidate will have: subject matter expertise, experience in media (online, print or broadcast), strong writing and web editing skills, and familiarity with Wordpress blogs, online video, social networking sites and web applications such as Photoshop. Must be able to work on a flexible, news-driven schedule, multi-task and meet deadlines.
Editors will earn $1 for each 500 word post/review made!!!
**Please only bid if you have used Wordpress and Photoshop before**
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online