Need Content about the French language translated from English to Dutch - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 8
I need the following English content translated to Dutch:
* 35 articles on the French language, of which there is one example in the attachment(13k words total to translate, about 350 words/article). In these articles not every word needs to be translated: the articles are about the French language, and all the French sentences used as example should not be translated.
* about 400 terms/short sentences
* 4 introduction texts that are very similar to each other(about 100-200 words per text)
I was thinking about the following budget:
* translation of the articles: 100$
* translations of the terms: 40$
* translations of the introduction texts: 20$
Bidders should be Dutch native speakers, either Dutch or Flemish.
To the winner of the bid, I will supply all the 35 articles, the lists with the terms and the 4 introduction texts.
I will make escrows of 20$ each and release those as the project goes(so the first one of 20$ will be for the translation of the first 7 articles).
I will proofread everything myself before releasing money. My own mother tongue is Dutch, so I can easily detect errors.
I need the same work done for content about the Spanish, Italian, English, German and Portuguese language, so the bidder can possibly repeat this project 6 times total(if interested).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online