Part Time English-Chinese Translator Needed!
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a part-time translator that has to adhere to STRICT deadlines. Before I move on to the details, do not bother looking on if you cannot meet deadlines because I am very serious about timeliness.
I need a Chinese-English translator. The translator will only translate from Chinese to English.
The successful candicate :
* will be sent a news article EVERY NIGHT
* will be required to translate the articles sent and in certain cases to provide a summary in English (Chinese to English)
* will type in the translated version directly onto MS Word 97-03 format
* will adhere to a deadline to complete a given task from 8pm-10pm (Mon-Fri)GMT +0800hrs and anytime for weekend/public holiday articles. It is of utmost importance to ensure the assignment is completed in a timely manner, in my time zone.
* monthly fee USD$150 (Chinese to English)
Average articles per month is 30. Word count is as shown in the sample as attached. Average is $5 per article. This is considered a very reasonable price, so I expect good work.
Payment via Paypal. Please note that monthly payments are paid after you have completed a month's of work and will take 1-2 weeks to process.
Utmost quality is required. Usage of software translators is prohibited.
Please translate the sample as attached and attach it in your PM.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online