Pashto to English
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 5
Hello! We are looking to add to our transcription team. We are swamped with work daily and we just can't keep up!
These are the qualities you MUST have:
1. Live in Pakistan (preferably), people residing in other countries can also apply, we are an equal opportunity employer.
2. You should be able to transcribe a Punjabi, Pashto, Urdu, Sindhi audio into ENGLISH,
** i.e. You will need to listen to it, understand what is being spoken and frame it in English and Transcribe.
2. Reliability - You must work most days consistently.
3. Experience/Accuracy - You must be able to follow formats without any issues. Grammar and spelling is pertinent.
4. Deadlines - You must meet specific deadlines. If you cannot do this, don't apply. You are given the deadline before you accept a project.
5. Communication and Honesty- You must be in constant contact with updates on your work, we essentially need you to have a GMAIL account for this.
6. Files range between PKR 700 to PKR 1000 per audio hour, with NO opportunity to increase for the next 6 months.
There is a lot of work available for the right person(s), some of our existing vendors have been taking close to 5 audio hours daily.
We will begin hiring right away. You will receive a message with more information if you qualify. This will be an ongoing project. Happy bidding and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
We have attached a sample file and its transcription for your reference only.
Waqas MunirGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online