SEO for new english version of local italian website: Correction of Translations + Onsite and Offsite SEO.
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €333 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
This is a seo longterm project that concerns the creation of english version of a local website, into a new domain, and review/correction of translated articles into a more fluently english language (as you can see, I speak a basic english), with on-site and off-site SEO.
Basically, I have a local website, with original contents and useful functions, with .it extension. I’m planning the english version, into the .net domain. In the attached you could find the local url and list of the actual section and the keywords that explain the content of each section, plus some useful description. Note I’m plan to import only better content on the new site, maybe I will discard low quality section or articles, so focus on first 6/7 lines.
The main steps are:
- You: Check the structure on .it website, and see/test the services/functions to better understand what every section concerns.
- You: will check/confirm/suggest modification to the template I will use for new website (will be wordpress for some sections , and html (php) for other sections).
- You & Me: Plan how to structure the correspondant section into the .net english website: you could confirm every section structure or suggest to change it to better suite google guidelines and user navigation. Example: make more subfolder of section 1, or merge subfolders and contents of section 3, ecc.
- Me: I will import content into the checked section, in translated version, and send you the list of urls.
- You: will check english text and correct/rewrite into a fluently english, and confirm/fix on seo page (check/change meta tags title/h1/h2/description for every page). For pages under wordpress installation I made the draft, and you will publish after check.
- You: when a section creation/translation/on-page-seo is completed, you could start with Off-Seo activity. Note: I don’t wont an aggressive off seo activity nor poor bad links. I only want initial link help, I want focus on content
- You: every month send me reports about: on-site activities / off-site activities / keywords ranks
- I’m plan to create/translate/optimize about 1 section every 2/3weeks
- Estimated time of import better content from local website: about 6/8 month. After this: weekly addition to new sections
- Every month I will release the escrow, and start with another section. Every month I will check search engine results: if acceptable (on 1st google page for keywords given), the project will continue happily. I think have good contents so achieve succesful results should not be too much difficult, but I need an international SEO EXPERT who will help me in this longterm partnership project.
Some general conditions:
- Must indicate which methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
- Google guidelines must be followed
- No spam method(s) can be used
- No junk profile building techniques to be used
- No use of automated software or bots
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, css redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No links farms, traffic exchanges, link exchanges programs or web rings
Before to bids:
- Be sure you have english skills required
- Do not bid if you talk only about link building: I want a seo partner to develop the new website in the best and safe way.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online