Translate from English to your language
This project received 39 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $55 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Dear RAC developers,
We are translating the user interface of our applications from English to different languages.
We hope to hearing from you if you are interesting in translating a text file (with all the English sentences that appear in our user interface) to your native language. Please, let us know which language you can translate.
1) The text to translate is given in English (computer related english)
2) The text to translate will be in a ext file (.TXT) which you will edit with notepad to translate to your native language
3) The .TXT file has multiples entries to translate. Some entries are a single word to translate (like "Open", "Save As"...) and other entries are messages that are displayed from our application (like "The file cannot be opened", etc)
4) There are about 700 entries (which most of them are just single words)
Please, let us know if you are interested and we can send you the text to translate to make your final bid (we will make a private request to do the translation into your language)
NOTE: Do not forget to let us know which language you can translate to.
Thanks in advance!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online