We need one of our iPhone/iPad apps translate to Brazilian Portuguese, including the following files:
1. [url removed, login to view] (App Store Description)
2. [url removed, login to view] (Text used in the App)
Total 1200 words in English, Native translator required!!!
1. When translating "[url removed, login to view]", We hope you use the following format : "Hello" = "Bonjour";
2. Words like %@,%d,%f are placeholders, they don't need to be translated. you can change the order of placeholders, but be sure NOT change the number of placeholders
3. We may ask you for modifying some expressions, for example, the "Open Link in Background Tab" is too long ,as it is a menu item, it should be translated shorter.
4. it is better that you have a iOS device and try to use the "Spirit Browser" (You can download the lite version free or send us a mail to request a promo code for the full version) to obtain more understanding of the requirements, but it is NOT required to do so.
Please let us know what translations you can do and what the cost is in your bid.
We will NOT accept any automated translations for our project, machine translations will be disapproved and project will be terminated.
Please translate the little text below for us to see your skills and quality , and send the translated text to me via PMB
"Ctrl-click opens a link in a new tab"
"Do you want to open or save this file?"
"Always prompt before downloading"
"Type a name for the bookmark."
2 freelancers are bidding on average $95 for this job
Hi! I'm live in Portugal. Have at the 10 years the jobs of translation and interpretation experience. Will translate of your text accuracy. The short tes is anexed in PMB. My contact e-mail is in profile. Sincerelly