Translation, from English to (european) Spanish, needed for 30 articles. Local travel related theme.
You need to have a very good command of English and a native level of (european) Spanish.
Please see description below and bid ONLY if you are able to deliver with QUALITY and ON TIME.
Bidding in this project requires that you read carefully the description and requirements below and accept them in full and without reservations.
Looking forward for your bids (please send PMB with your samples or relevant information)
P.S. I also have a project running to translate the same articles to Portuguese. Check it out.
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT ----
1 - Translation of 30 (THIRTY) articles from English to Spanish. Travel related theme.
1.1) On average, articles have around 400 words each.
This is not an exact wordcount, it's "average" and it's "around".
1.2) Translations will follow the article translation guidelines provided below, which you accept and are part of this project requirements.
1.4) Keywords already inserted in english articles will be highlighted.
You will need to convert them to a decent equivalent translation and keep their repetion number, naturally inserted in the text flow.
2 - Initially, you will deliver 2 complete article translations for validation of quality and review.
2.1) The initial 2 articles will be delivered in 2 days.
2.3) If after revision we don't get to satisfactory quality, I may cancel the project
2.4) If you decide to work on further articles before receiving my validation, is at your own risk and you may not be paid, if I decide quality is not good enough.
3 - Project duration
3.1 - You have 7 (SEVEN) days to deliver all the articles translated , after the review of the first 2.
The project will have a total duration of 10 days.
If you don't deliver and don't provide a strong reason I will cancel the project.
3.2 - If I ask for a status and you don't provide feedback for more than 2 days, I will cancel the project.
GUIDELINES TO BE FOLLOWED IN ARTICLE TRANSLATIONS - READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING
This project requires a SMART TRANSLATION, not a literal-word-by-word translation.
The translator is expected to UNDERSTAND THE MEANING of the original article and translate it, to the target language natural usage and expression of natives.
The final translation CANT'T BE SHORTER (by wordcount) than the original, MUST PRESERVE keywords (translated) and keyword repetition
1) Articles will be written in perfect Spanish spellling, grammar and punctuation. I will not accept to be your reviewer.
2) Writing needs to be high quality. It's the translators job to build consistent, professional and perfectly written article translations.
It's also the writers job to ensure the translated articles are coherent and consistent, in style and structure.
3) Content must be UNIQUE and will be checked with copyscape. If copies are detected the project will be CANCELED IMMEDIATELY and I will not pay.
4) You agree that upon receiving payment, all rights to the written article translations are transferred to me.
This means you will NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to sell, reproduce, or re-use these articles or translations in any way.
5) Translations will not be filled with fluffy words adding no value, just for the purpose of achieving the desired word count.
Original substance, tone and meaning must be preserved.
6) Translations will include keywords, NATURALLY inserted in the text, according to the usage in the original article.
The number of repetitions required for the keywords should be kept form the original articles
8) The translations are positive but toned down.
As in the originals, these are reviews/descriptions that should be interesting/captivating but not a "Selling" article.
9) Text must have a well written and natural flow. NOT a collection of short sentences glued together.
10) please quote "travel" on your bid. means you've read til the end
38 freelancers are bidding on average $181 for this job
Hello: Travel Professional certified translator, NO CAT TOOLS. From English to International Spanish Professional Journalist( 25 years experience) Native spanish speaker. Best Wishes Mariasusan
I've been writing academic articles in English for 7 years, and my PhD thesis was entirely in Spanish. I've got vast experience in both languages and translation from one to the other.