We just launched an online marketplace that allows users to trade, buy, or sell services without using money. All transactions are done via points. Points are earned or given. We are working on a "How-it-works" video to tell users how to use our features on the site.
We are diligently looking for a copywriter, article writer, screenwriter, ghostwriter, or just a plain old good writer to come up with a script for us. The script should start with the conventional problems about bartering (e.g., trust issues, hard to settle logistics, and hard to find the right people to deal with), and go on with covering the core features including the buy, sell, and trade features, along with ways to earn free points.
- Interest and understanding of barter
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent English and grammar skills.
Technical Spec of the Script:
1) Must contain compelling, engaging, captivating unique content that is easy to understand.
2) must be clear, precise, and not contain long sentences
3) must be original work and free of any copyrighted or plagiarized content
4) All rights for content to be assigned to us.
5) The copywriter agrees to revisions of material upon feedback (up to 2 revisions)
6) Completed articles shall be delivered in Word format.
If you have any question, please feel free to ask.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $141 for this job
Hi, love the idea, and would love to write a 2-minute "How-It-Works" video that will explain how the website works in simple but effective language, thank you. -Claude Morton
I am an experienced screenwriter and fiction writer. It would be my pleasure to complete this task for a 2 minute script. I agree to relinquish all rights to your company, complete revisions, and use MS Word.