I'm currently seeking a writer to help with incoming projects. The workload is increasing quickly with bulk writing projects.
Winning bidder must be able to provide 5-10 articles per day. Do not bid if you cannot do this.
No negotiations on terms, tired of writers who consistently negotiate.
A one paragraph sample is a must (please paste in PM)
Rate is $1 per article (non-negotiable)for 250-350 words.
- Copyscape passed articles. No copy and past tolerated. This will void the project and payment
- Must communicate by MSN Yahoo or AIM
- Must meet deadlines
- Must be a Native US or UK English speaker.
- Must follow instructions properly
- Writer must be flexible with topics, no requests on specific topics accepted
- All Posts/Articles must be written in perfect American English.
- 100% original and manually written. No spinning software allowed.
- Articles should be delivered in "txt" or "doc" format, by email.
- Articles must be at least 100+ words each (excluding article title).
- Articles must be written in perfect English (native English speakers only).
- Correct spelling or grammatical errors.
- Articles must be thoroughly researched, written manually, sound natural, and be easy to read.
- I will own the full copyright once I purchase articles from you. (you may not reuse them!)
- Each and every Article MUST PASS COPYSCAPE.
I don't want:
- Writers who use article generation software (article spinners)
- Writers who write fluff articles; rehashed vomit, pointless
- sentences, phrases and words; and useless advice.
- Writers who cut-and-paste the entire sentences from other articles online, or who use
printed books or magazines and plagiarize.
- I also don't want scammers. (I want real article writers.)
Payments will be made via GAF after the project is complete.
I am easy to get along with but strict with the rules above. Please provide a short one or two paragraph sample of articles written in the past.
Bid now, I will be selecting a provider quickly. Don't miss out, I'm currently hiring for a very big project.