Virtual Assistant Needed for Personal Development Site
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 21
Looking for VAs on a ongoing bases. You get to work with a professional on web marketing. You will get very specific instructions on what to do. No previous experience necessary. Your personality is more important.
- Posting in various online Forums
- Participating in various community sites
- Responding to emails
- Light Research
I require that you meet the following.
- Reliable, Consistent, Prompt Communications (Fast email responses for questions)
- Attention to detail. Caring, Considerate, Polite, Positive, & Friendly.
- Able to write thoughtful messages.
- Self-Managed. Prompt reporting of work, and effective communication.
- Able to write American style English
- Available for long term
- Available to work for a minimum of 1 hour a day (everyday) or 2 hours every other day. (Hours increase with time)
Highly Preferred, but Not Required:
- You are a team of at least 3 people. Or you have a back-up team when you become too busy to fulfill the agreed tasks.
- You are interested in Personal Development. Books, blogs, seminars.
- Understand blogs, and various blogging communities
- Comfortable with spoken English
- Professional writer
I’m looking to pay $2/hr.
I am an experienced internet entrepreneur who is responsible, reliable and understanding. Looking for trust worthy and kind VA for long term partnership.
**** Please see attached document for instructions on applying. To be considered for the position, please follow the instructions and answer the questions we need to help us decide.
Thank you for your time.
I hope to hear from you.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online