Written Product Descriptions #13
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 27
I need a lot of product descriptions written on military and work boots. I am screening freelancers with this small project to get a sample of your abilities before I create larger projects. I will pay $1 per description so don't bid more than $100. This project is for 100 descriptions. I want to see the first 5 descriptions you write before you complete the entire project. This is because I have received many descriptions in the past with poor English and grammar so don't bid unless your English and grammar are perfect.
You will use the manufacturer's website for background information to assist you when writing the descriptions. These descriptions need to describe each unique product and its features such that customers will find it informative. Each description needs to discuss needs to discuss who, what, where the product is intended for. However, I don't want a bunch of sentences rambling garbage that has no value to the customer.
The requirements are:
- 100 total descriptions
- At least 100 words each
- Each description REQUIRES CREATIVITY and NEEDS TO INCLUDE 1 OR 2 SENTENCES DISCUSSING WHO, WHAT, WHERE THE ITEM IS INTENDED FOR
- Each description needs to DISCUSS PRODUCT FEATURES AND THEIR BENEFITS found on the manufacturer's product page
- Each description needs to be unique and pass Copyscape. DO NOT COPY from other websites.
- Be of publication quality and provide benefit for customers shopping at an online store. No garbage rambling.
- Use correct English and grammar
If you accept the project and do not satisfy all requirements, you will be asked to correct your work until it is completed properly. If not, I will not release payment.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online