Rewrite Product Description for Ecommerce Site
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 9
I am searching for a writer to rewrite product descriptions for over 5500 of specific products. This project requirement is strictly for the writers own original, unique content written by a skilled writer
I will give you the names and SKUs of the products and also provide a the website to get the original description of the product with pictures. You then rewrite a description for each of the products using your own words and in your own style of 100-150 words or more.
Above all, the content I need for this job must be original and unique, never before published or issued. Just to be clear - absolutely no form of automated or software generated rewrites or article spinning type content is acceptable under any circumstances for this job - real writers only please.
• Over 5500 products to rewrite description.
• Each product description 140-200 words.
• Product category: Jewelry
• Write with language that is simple, clear and without the use of jargons or technical terms. Our customer should not find it difficult to comprehend. The target audience is kept in mind and words are used accordingly.
• Tone that does not sound patronizing or condescending. Make sure that the description talks about the product, explains how to use the product, and explains about the benefits of using the product. Words such as ‘you’ and ‘your’ are used to directly address the customer. And when needed, a story is spun around the product to engage the customer.
Sentence structure that is crisp, precise, and positive. Avoid Long drawn sentences and ornamental words.
• Content must be unique.
• We provide: basic information (like dimensions/made of material/ some features) and picture of each product
1. Writer MUST be NATIVE - Engish.
2. Ensure key features are highlighted with appropriate product descriptions, features, benefits and specs.
4. SEO friendly descriptions.
5. Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism or related field preferred. Basic understanding of eCommerce and the online shopping experience.
6. Solid writing, editing, proofreading, and grammatical skills
7. Payment will only be released if all 5,500 are complete and if they are unique in terms of content. A third party tool will be used to verify that all content is unique and cannot be found other places across the web.
Note: If we like your work, we are willing to work with you long term as we add hundreds to thousands of products to our website each month.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online