Email content writing contest - Write 500 words and win $150
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $49 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need an outstanding email content for a campaign targeted at lawyers in the UK. The maximum word limit for the email is 500. Need to convey the entire message within this word count. If you wish to place your bid, write the final email and submit. You will be paid the full amount if your content wins. We will transfer the money within 12 hours from awarding the project to you.
The campaign is for a crowdsourcing website for UK legal industry, www.trustedlawyers.co.uk. This website enables clients check detailed profiles of thousands of lawyers, post their legal requirements, compare quotes from lawyers, and choose the best one for their legal needs.
The email campaign is targeted at lawyers in UK. We have set up profiles for 1000s of lawyers in our website by collecting information from respective firms and regulatory bodies.
We need to send an email campaign to these lawyers and request them to claim their profile. Once clicked a link in the email and created a new password, lawyers can take control of their profiles.
On Trustred Lawyers, the lawyer doesn’t have to pay anything for featuring their profile on the website and claiming is hundred 100% free. However, the lawyer will have to use proposal credits for submitting proposals to cases posted by clients.
As an introductory offer, we are giving away 100 free credits worth £100 to each lawyer who claims his/her profile before 15th April, 2013. Proposal credits are credit points that a lawyer requires for contacting a client regarding a case posted on Trusted Lawyers. The number of credits required to submit a proposal is determined on the basis of marketing expenses that Trusted Lawyers have incurred to attract prospective clients to the website.
This will be a cold emailing, which means the emails will be going to people who have never heard of the website trustedlawyers.co.uk. So, it will be really important that we package our content really well.
Following are key benefits why lawyers should join us:
• Lawyers do not need to pay anything to get their profile featured on the website – it’s 100% free for lifetime.
• It’s a great channel for getting new clients. Lawyers can view all cases posted on the website for free. Submit a proposal only if theythink it’s good for them.
• Once submitted proposal, lawyers will have access to all contact details of the client, including phone number.
• Even after finishing the 100 free credits gift to each new lawyer, lawyers don’t need to pay even a penny for cases that they do not submit proposal for. Buy credit (once finished the 100 free) and submit proposal only if a case interests them.
• Submit proposals only if your current resources permit you. If you are really busy for one or two months, you can opt not to take any case from Trusted Lawyers. Your purchased proposal credits have unlimited validity.
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online