Subject of work — producing simple, short, easy to understand and step-by-step video-tutorials (screencasts mostly) with a voice-over about iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
We are looking for video production team for a long term contract. Final amount of videos is not limited.
Your team has to be able:
1. write texts on the provided themes about mobile OS's
2. make a professional voice-over in correct English
3. record screencasts of a good quality. you need an equipement for that.
4. edit the final video
5. create a text articles and screenshots
5. provide a report of work. deadlines are very important in this project.
Before you bid, please be ready to provide the following information:
1. general information about your team and yourself
2. information about equipement which you have for recording video from a mobile devices.
3. samples of your previous works or links to your previous projects
At first we’re asking you to produce test tutorial, which has to be made in 2 days and which will be paid.
If you succeed with the test tutorial, thereafter we will do a second test batch of 20 tutorials.
finally, the amount of actual work will be 50, 100 or more tutorials monthly, depending of your production capacity.
Cost of each tutorial is 25$.
Here are some requirements for the tutorials:
-the tutorials must be 1-3 min length, in correct English with correct pronunciation, all about mobile OS's in "how to..." style.
-video should be a screencasts with a voiceover, there is no need in making any graphics.
-tutorial must be a step-by-step explanation.
-in addition to the video we need a text article. Text article is a text combined with screenshots, created as step-by-step manual. Each important step must be illustrated by screenshot.
-the article should include screenshots for each step, meta description, meta tags, meta title of tutorial according to the provided template.
An example is provided below.
The work structure is:
1. we provide you themes and keywords for videos for each month.
2. you create texts and edit it according to the terms of reference.
3. thereafter you create a voice-overs, screen recordings, and edit the final video.
You can find full terms of reference attached to this message. Please check it carefully.
Here is an example of videos which we produce: [url removed, login to view]
By this link you can find a folder with an example of complete result for each theme: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Hi there! My name is Jarett Dunn. I'm an English-speaking Canadian national looking to expand my portfolio. I am proficient in many languages and would love as much programming work as I can complete. See http://www.youtube.com/user/JRSFiEnD Thanks so much for your time, and I look forward to a positive business relationship with you. Cheers! -Jarett