Skilled Copywriter Needed!! Articles are educational content on various given topics. Please see the attached file for topics and a sample article.
Any 8 topics can be chosen from the given file that have 12 topics listed.
We need a skilled copywriter to create 8 unique 300 -500 word articles mainly themed on comparing similar terms and objects.
1. Comparing the key differences.
2. Cover all of the key features of the term being discussed.
Your work must be able to pass copyscape and be grammatically error free.
You must be able to do this without any copyright infringement.
You must be a native English Speaker, or have excellent knowledge of the language.
We need someone that checks their email regularly and can communicate regularly.
We would like to have the first revision for the first article back no later than 1 to 3 days from when awarded the job and have the 1st article completed within 5 days of getting started. After the first complete article all articles should be completed no more than 3 days each until completed.
We will escrow the money before you begin and pay you upon completion of the project. We consider 3 days to be the maximum time for each article so the faster you can complete them the faster we will pay.
1) All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright. Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original.
2) Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her writing assignments and the fact that the content will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
3) All work shall be delivered to the Buyer in individual text files as the article is completed, and shall be spell checked, and fact checked.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
5) All work must start within (3) business days of award, and must be completed at a minimum rate of (1) article per (3) U.S. business days after the start date.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $56 for this job
An interesting project and one that I am familiar with. I do a lot of UAW article sets so I know what you need. You can see that I am a fast, but quality writer. Thanks for your consideration, Eva Murray