Car Fuel Type Articles
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 31
Descriptive and UNIQUE content on the topic of types of fuel used in cars. Average of 1000 words per article across the 10 articles. Language to be English (UK) rather than American.
Articles to be delivered in a single word file with heading, sub headings and paragraph formatting. Each article to have keywords dictated by the article title along with "fuel" in each instance.
Solar powered Cars
Diesel and Unleaded Cars
LPG (Autogas) Cars
Vegetable Oil in Cars
Hydrogen Fuel Cars
Ethanol Powered Cars
Fuel Cells in Cars
Each article should discuss some of the following topics:
- type of fuel used
- the performance of the cars
- pros and cons of the fuel
- its use in different countries
- Environmental benefits (or drawbacks)
- reliability/maintenance issues
- cost of the fuel (initial and per mile costs)
- tax benefits in the UKGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online