High Paying Press Releases
This project was awarded to denverwriter for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need 3 Press Releases about "HYPNOTHERAPY SEMINAR". The press release must:
1) Have good information about this latest discovery
2) How it can help to make money
3) Target and optimize on keyword "Hypnosis Training" "NLP Training"
4) Target and optimize secondary keywords "Hypnotherapy school" and "NLP school"
5) More than 800 words
6) Professionally written to be a Press Release, yet commercially driven so I can promote a related product
7) It must be "Digg worthy", meaning, this PR will be posted to Digg and I want it to be dugg onto the first page.
8) 100% original. Any forms of copy, you will not get a single cent!
9) I own 100% all rights to the article. No spinning for other people!
1) Bids without previous jobs sample will be ignored.
2) Don't bid if you have less than 20 ratings
3) Don't bid if you have not write a PR before. Please submit sample PR you have done to other people, which the PR was live on the internet. Give links to the PR if you can. I will examine upside down.
4) PM me your credibilities. Bid without PM will be ignored.
1) I will pay $10 for each press release only, which is very high.
2) Once the PR is live and if it gets "DUGG" to the front page, I will pay you additional $20 per Press release that gets dugg. I will keep you updated on the digg address that I submitted. This payment is discretional and is a personal gift not subject to challenge.
3) Ongoing jobs if you can consistently write outstanding PR that is digg worthy.
Take your time, don't rush. I only pick quality.
Remember, THREE DIGG WORTHY Press Releases!
Thank you very much, hope we can have a good partnership!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online