Project: 10 Hip Hop Music Reviews, 300 Words, $[url removed, login to view], $20 grand total (if I like your work)
Who I am looking for:
1. Someone who enjoys Hip Hop music
2. Someone who has access to the music I want reviewed
3. Someone who will not just copy someone elses review, but actually listen to the song or album and write a legit review.
How It will Work:
1. I will give you 10 songs/albums that you MUST review for this job
2. You will be able to find plenty of information online regarding the artists and how successful the song has been
3. I will provide with you my determined rating of the song/album
4. You will write a 275-300 word review, following my rating
5. Your article will be checked for plagiarism
What the Article Should Contain:
1. The names of the artists featured in the song
2. Some background history
3. Your thoughts of the song/album
4. Review lyrics and production values
5. A closing statement
6. Documentation of your sources online
Make sure you understand this: THIS IS NOT JOURNALISM NEWS WRITING. Music reviews have a different style of writing. Also, if you don't know much about T-Pain, Usher, Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, Akon, Young Jeezy, etc, then maybe this job is not for you.
If you think that this is a project for you, then I am currently offering $1.75 per review and a grand total of $20.00 if I am satisfied with your work.
You must provide me with at least two examples of your work, and it must be as close as possible to "music review" writing. If it's not, then I will not even consider you.
Thanks for your time! Happy bidding.
I almost forgot, this project will need to be complete within 3 days. This is definitely possible, as I can write one review in roughly 30-45 minutes. As long as you average 3 reviews a day, you will be fine.