We are currently looking for an experienced copywriter that would like to utilize their experience and write original content for an introductory ebook about copywriting.
The topic is: The common mistakes in copywriting that kill conversions.
We are planning to make a checklist that will cover the common mistakes that copywriters make in their copy and simple remedies to fixing them.
We want the writer to outline the mistakes and provide a simple remedy for each in a list form.
Each mistake-remedy should be approximately 200-300 words. Initially we are looking for a list of 10. Our budget is $200 for 2000 words.
Currently we want to grow the checklist as much as possible so are happy to negotiate an increase in word limit and budget for more mistakes and remedies you can identify that you can identify.
Please find the guidelines for this project below:
1) Must have an extensive background in copywriting.
2) Must have experience writing blogs, ebooks and website content. (Marketing)
3) Content must be 100% original and pass a copyscape check (or any other check apps).
4) Must support any claims with viable links to relevant resources, research data etc.
How to Apply:
Please include the following in your application.
1) What 10 mistakes you would personally use for the ebook and why you chose them. (A simple list will be fine)
2) Please show us any ebooks, blogs or content you have made on the topic of copywriting.
3) Please give us an estimate of how long it would take you to complete the Ebook.
4) Why you decided to apply for this position.
Your application will not be considered unless the above points have been met.
We look forward to your application