Restaurant Description for Opening launch
This project was awarded to Asaffron for $79 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 AUD
Freestanding Restaurant "Baia" in Sherkou, Shenzhen in prime location overlooking Shenzhen Bay all the way towards HK. Kitchen will be inspired by mediterranean/Californian cuisine. Restaurant will be owned and operated by two ex hoteliers who worked for Hotel like Four Seasons, Hyatt, Intercontinental around the globe. Goal is to create a dining setting, that Shenzhen has not seen before. We will cater towards foreign guests but also put a major focus to our chinese guests.
Few more insights:
- BAIA is placing itself as a place to be seen and meet people
- BAIA” represents “Bay” as in Shenzhen Bay, italian word for Bay
- A trendy environment for any budget with a little of appreciation for details and lifestyle
- Focus will be on value for money, fun and exciting presentations a key factor
- Traditional dining combined with a modern setting
International cuisine with element of innovative cooking technique and presentation
Traditional and signature pizza, NY Grill,
Individual style service experience
Private rooms or semi private rooms
Great deal of flexibility and quality
Bar and Lounge area
Regular events and promotions
Value for money
-BAIA’s wine list will include a choice of popular mid and high range old world wines and a more extensive selection of new world wines.
Seasonal cocktail offerings and wine specials will be planned on a regular base
- BAIA will host monthly “mixer” events, organize eine dinner, tasting and themed parties.
Private events and parties can be booked and fully organized
Opening will be beginning of October:
We need to descriptions:
1. To advertise in a 'gossip' section in a local magazine. No more than a few lines.
2. A product description to advertise online and that can b used in our 'About' section on the website
It should be written in a fun, smart way that makes our future guest curious. Entire concept is new to the market and we aim to become the best in Shenzhens restaurant scene.
Please let me know if you think you can come up with some innovative ideas.
If more info's are required, please email.
Looking forward to your response.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online