I need a writer who can rewrite articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
The subject of the articles is related to nutrition. All the original articles to be re-written are between 500-750 words. The rewritten articles must be at least 500 words while retaining the same number of paragraphs.
I will provide 40 articles for you to rewrite twice. So you will produce 80 rewritten articles in total.
In rewriting articles you will:
- Provide re-written versions that must be at least 50% original and unique while retaining the keywords. I will be using [url removed, login to view] to check the article uniqueness. I will also be using copyscape to check for plagerism.
- Provide re-written articles that contain at least 500 words.
- The paragraph structure is to be maintained. So if the article contains 10 paragraphs so will the re-write. The article structure is not to be changed.
- Re-write each article (INCLUDING article titles) in a way that its original meaning is retained.
- Provide re-written versions that are grammatically correct and in standard American English and should make sense to the reader.
Your rewritten version of articles are not allowed to be rewritten in the following manner:
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences still intact and recognizable from the original text.
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the paragraph).
- using any software ( I want all of my articles to be manually rewritten)
I will provide a sample paragraph to rewrite. PM me with the rewrite, I've given the sample to be rewritten below. Any bid without a sample rewrite will simply be ignored. If you have worked with me before or been invited you do not need to submit a sample of your work. If you had submitted a sample on a prior project of mine just state so, you do not need to resubmit the rewrite.
All rights and ownership of these articles are transferred to me as buyer immediately upon payment. Your rewritten articles must be original and adhere to all copyright laws. You absolutely must not submit articles that you have already submitted somewhere else or submit these articles to another buyer in the future. All content will be checked for plagiarism.
I look forward to receiving your bids.
It's time to start a Healthy life
How many times have you gone to sleep at night, swearing you'll go to the gym in the morning, and then changing your mind just eight hours later because when you get up, you don't feel like exercising? While this can happen to the best of us, it doesn't mean you should drop the ball altogether when it comes to staying fit. What people need to realize is that staying active and eating right are critical for long-term health and wellness -- and that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. The more you know about how your body responds to your lifestyle choices, the better you can customize a nutrition and exercise plan that is right for you. Additional information submitted: