SEO Article Writer Needed
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need an article writer that can write in the USA English langue and that can write grammatically correct. This article writer must have a little SEO writing experience. I am not looking for a writer that will deliver gibberish. I want articles that are informative and that can educate my website user for the topic of Insurance.
I want one article per keyword. Each unique article is to be around 500 words long with a unique Meta description tag for each article. The Meta description tag should be 100 to 140 characters long. The description tag should give a good description of what the article is about.
Each article is to have a title tag for the keyword so you must understand SEO copywriting to an extent.
Every article must be 100% unique and written BY YOU. I do not want articles that are created by software. I check every article in copyscape. If the article brings back any results from copyscape you will not be paid for that article.
Because I am looking for articles that are informative that can really help our website visitors you will need to do a little research for each article. NO GIBBERISH.
Articles must adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Be written in a grammatically correct and free-flowing style according to US English langue.
2. Contain between 3.5 and 4.5% keyword density.
3. Each article for each keyword must have a unique title tag between 50 to 70 characters long with the keyword for the article in it at least one time
4. Each article for each keyword must have a unique Meta description tag that needs to be 100 to 140 characters long with the keyword for the article in it at least one time.
5. Each article for each keyword must be at least 500 words in length and must pass copyscape bring back no results. If any articles do not pass this you will not be paid for that article. Each article must be informative. NO GIBBERISH.
6. Be submitted in .txt format.
7. Be completely original, no plagiarism (I will check each article with Copyscape)
8. Articles must contain no gibberish. Each article must be informative about the keyword
In accepting this contract, you are providing “work made for hire”. In other words, the buyer (me) and only the buyer will own the copyright and all rights to the work. You may not publish the work in any way. Please do not apply unless you agree to this stipulation.
Please include at least one sample piece with your bid, which represents the quality of work that I can expect for this project.
I am willing to pay $[url removed, login to view] per article and have 20 articles needed at this time. If your work is great there will be a lot more work to come.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online