You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Subject: Write first batch of 10 reviews of Adult Webcam Chat sites : 7,500 words total
We are developing a new Adult Webcam Chat REVIEW site and need a professional writer able to work on this project. There will initially be over 200 (two hundred) sites to review, however this project is just for the first 10 (ten). Upon successful completion of this 10 the remainder of the work will also be available, as a number of separate projects split over time.
If you are not familiar with adult review sites, or adult webcam chat, please first take a look at some existing reviews on sites. These are NOT our sites, merely industry leaders being used as examples:
Unlike these examples the new site being developed will only review webcam chat sites, but it will follow a similar format of review. Things to note are:
- Reviews are very *personal* – there is a named reviewer and he is giving a personal opinion, he is knowledgeable on the subject and will make comparisons with other sites in the same field
- Reviews detail both the *facts* of the sites, such as prices and features, as well as a report on the *experience* the reviewer had, such as being confused or having a good time – both good as well as bad experiences are related.
- Good reviews are *entertaining to read*, with humor and a narrative that draws the reader on.
- The reviewer is in the role of a consumer advocate, advising the consumer and warning of any risks involved in using the site. The reviewer is on *your side* (the readers’ side).
- The goal of the review is to cause the reader to want to visit and try the site, but not to the extent of exaggerating the benefits – as that would compromise the trust relationship between the reviewer and the reader.
- The introduction to a review should summarize your opinion, but not give everything away – you want the reader to be drawn into reading the whole review, not just the first line.
A good adult site review is like a good movie review, a good theater review or even a good book review – it makes the reader curious to try the experience themselves, even if the review is perhaps “negative”.
Reviews can vary but typically have a structure which includes:
- Introduction that lets your readers know what the review will say.
- Section of background information that helps place the site in context and discusses criteria for judging the site
- Review gives a summary of the main features of the site
- Finally, reviewers get to the heart of their writing—their evaluation of the site which will include a narrative of the experience of using the site; like a travel writer you want to both make the reader “feel they have been there”, but also “want to go there” themselves.
- Reviews usually end with a conclusion which ties together issues raised in the review and provides a concise comment on the site.
Individual reviews will be between 500 and 1000 words depending on how interesting the site is.
To bid for this project please indicate how much you will charge to write 10 (ten) reviews totaling 7,500 (seven thousand five hundred) words. And provide *one example review*; write a short review of a cam site as an example of your writing style and understanding of the points listed above.
If your bid is accepted then I will expect you to be available to meet on a regular basis for real time voice meetings (phone calls, Skype, Messenger, etc) so that we can discuss style issues, progress on work so far and so on. If the initial batch is acceptable and you get the job of completing the remaining approx.200 reviews then you will become part of the site development team and should expect to be involved in project meetings and emails on a daily basis.
Quality of writing is obviously vital, but ability to work interactively on the team is just as important. Pricing is also important given that the entire greater project will be some 150,000 words. By the end of which you will probably know more than you *ever* wanted to know about webcam chat.
Additional Project Description:
05/30/2005 at 2:00 EDT
This project has been extended as none of the bids so far have met the requirement specified in the description, specifically:
"And provide *one example review*; write a short review of a cam site as an example of your writing style and understanding of the points listed above."