Caricature & Cartoons, Illustration, Illustrator Job by
This project was successfully completed by nadaserafimovic for $200 USD in 14 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$200 USD
Completed In14 days
Would you be interested in doing drawings for another children&acirc;€™s book? They would have a similar style to the ones you did for the wish book? One of the nice things about this book is that a lot of the drawings will be the same with a few small changes. So I would need 11 drawings from you. There will be 10 drawings for the pages for the inside of the book and one drawing for the cover of the book.
Please try to incorporate geometric shapes in either the bedroom d&Atilde;©cor, bedding, and/or child&acirc;€™s pajamas like squares, triangles, circles, octagons, and use bold primary colors like red, blue, green, and yellow. Also, please make the visions of the monster-like images cute, cuddly, and friendly so that the little kids aren&acirc;€™t scared of it. This will probably be read to kids under the age of 5.
The following is the break up of the poem/rhyme drawings:
- Numbers 1,5,9,& 13 are going to have the exact same picture, so you only need to draw 1 picture.
- Numbers 3,7, & 11 are going to have the exact same picture, so you only need to draw 1 picture.
- Numbers 2,6,10, & 14 will have the same picture but the thought bubble above the boy will show what the boy is imagining for each different line. For example, number 2 will show a monster with yellow eyes and green skin in the though bubble, number 6 will show a monster with yellow eyes and wings in the thought bubble, etc. The monster can look similar in each drawing or totally different. That is really up to you.
- Numbers 4, 8, & 12 will have the same picture of the little boy scared hiding under the covers (the blanket could be under his eyes but over his nose), but there will be a different thing at the foot of the bed that matches what the boy thinks he sees.
- Number 15 will be unique with the family looking at the brother and laughing.
I will attach the directions as well.
I will need the images in both jpeg and .ai format.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online