Android, iPad, iPhone, Website Design Job by
- Status Closed
- Budget $3500 USD
- Total Bids 1
At graduation cerimonies here in the US, people like to send special messages to the graduates. Sometimes there are up to 10,000 people in the crowd. So if a person wants to send a message to one of the graduates, they download a FREE app on the Apple store, compose their message that is under 140 characters, and hit send.
This message will then be sent to a server and held in que for review by the moderator. The system must have a WEB based application running where an assigned person can login as the moderator for that event only, read all of the incoming messages on a continual basis, and approve or disapprove messages. If they are approved, they are queued and are sent to a video character generator that is IP based. The generator then places the message on the public screens where all of the crowds can see them.
And so the basic idea behind this is the ability to scroll messages across a public 40 foot wide screen so that everyone in the crowd can read them. On the same screen, we are running video content from live cameras at the same time. The video character generator allows you to overlay scrolling text in front of a live video feed near the bottom or top of the screen in High Definition. I have talked to this company and their product called the VM4HD is perfect for this application.
You can see the product at [url removed, login to view]
So I need a bid for the following:
1. And IOS application for the iPad and iPhone that allows you to send one message, 140 characters or less, with the ability to charge the user from $1 to $2 per message through the Apple store.
2. A WEB based application that allows a moderator to login, read every incoming message and approve or disapprove the message for queuing and eventual play-out on the video screen. This WEB application must run under .Net 4.0
3. As a separate bid, I need a bid to provide this as an Android mobile application as well and also with the ability to charge each user from $1 to $2 per text.
4. Finally, and also as a separate bid, we need the ability for people to send us text messages from a basic cell phone using SMS. This also will require that we can charge the user from $1 - $2 per message.
The timeframe we are looking at is the middle of May to have the IOS version completely running along with the WEB based application. We can communicate with the character generator easily through the WEB as it has a dedicated CAT-6 connection and the capability of setting up an IP address.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online