Need a native app that can provide the functionality as available on this URL:
[url removed, login to view] to manage white list; black list; fliter rules and account management.
There is a rest API to all the functions that can be done on the site via browser.
I need a very nice looking UI that is compatible with both phone and tablets for api level 2.3 and above that can provide the same features as this site.
The UI should work well on all screen resolutions and sizes.
The app should have following features:
1. Able to create an account on the server
2. Able to handle forgot password use case
3. Able to handle reset password use case
4. Able to handle all use cases available in [url removed, login to view]
5. The white and black list need to be store in local database in the app also
6. When user starts the activity to view the parental control settings; all the data need to be retrieved from server and display on the UI. Server will be the system of record. Based on the data received from the server; the local white list/black list need to be updated.
7. The users credentials need to be stored locally so that the settings can be retrieved without the need to re-authenticate user once they have created the account.
8. If we detect no network connection, we need to display a message to user that this required an active internet connection to manage web content filtering.
9. Local database/UI need to be updated only if rest api call has been successfull other wise user need to be displayed an error message.
This app will work as an external library as a part of another app.
The Rest API is attached and can be modified by us if something is missing or not working.