CMS, Joomla, Photoshop, PHP, Website Design Job by
This project was awarded to houseoftech for $555 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$555 USD
Follow [url removed, login to view] Theme ([url removed, login to view], they have board theme with all plugins, etc)
1. In Header, Logo goes to the left, then everything floated to right with only the following => Help, Sign-up, Sign-in, English, then last with Search box.
a.) Help (in this order going down when clicked open): About, Tagseum Button, Invite Friends, Contact, FAQ, Terms Service, Copyright, and Privacy
b.) Sign-up: G+, FB, Twitter, or sign-up with email address
c.) Sign-in: G+, FB, Twitter, or email address w/ forgot password? (eg. [url removed, login to view])
d.) English : (eg. [url removed, login to view]) with all their languages used
X: Profile picture should appear to the right just before “search box” when signed in.
2. In the header, the logo design needs to appear like the words have been punch holed into the border, not just written in bold white lettering.
3. The photo modules should be shaped as a “Price Tag” with images appearing within the tag. “This is why I’m calling website a “tagseum” because it’s supposed to a museum of price tags with pictures inside them for people to upload to curate a gallery of there collectibles. (Centered at the top of module, there should be a small hole punctured to make it look authentically look like a “price tag.”
4. Function of module should allow one to “Retag” “Like”(when liked it becomes archived in user’s account where they can label it and save it) “Comment” and share to FB or Twitter. In addition, this module should enlarge as the background dims to see photo where users can either buy it or place a bid if owner of upload has it up for auction. (An instant message feature should be available to all users so they can communicate other than within comment boxes so discussions are private when questions arise on items for sale, etc) When users are uploading their photos they should be able to place “hash-tags” into a description box which can be visibly be seen when a user clicks on photo as it enlarges on the same page where they can either “buy it now” if offered by seller or “bid” if offered by the seller. These hash-tags should be able to be searched within the “search box” originally seen on homepage on right side of…right after the “English tab”. The auction feature should be basic for now and you use “WP Auction plug-in” as a template to create this feature. Users who are creating accounts to sell items should be able to upload all their photos and prompt where they’d like to sell as auction or just as “buy it now”. So basically, this site would be attempting to be the next ebay but using a whole new layout.
5. There should not be any Footer below and scroll feature should state, “ Jump to Top” on the bottom right corner.
6. Above photo Modules in “background” it should say, Welcome to the Tagseum, discover priceless wonders, collect things you love, sell or buy it all in one place.
7. When user logs in, there should be a "shopping cart icon"(buy it now, or after won bid, item is placed there to buy), "updater icon"(likes, comments, follows, bids, and purchases)
8. Need an admin panel to track everything…the following below is an example of how it should look like!!
[url removed, login to view]
Site is not to be an exact replica and you can customize to make it look different or use own ideas to fit purpose of this site so it basically works with no glitches or bugs.
As site is developed, they may be some changes or recommendations so we are flexible here to make this site happen.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online