Article Rewriting, Articles Job by Legalmorning
This project was awarded to c4charlz for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 USD
I need several sets of articles for a current project that I am working on. The articles will be on the topic of DJ services for weddings and parties. An example article is at the following link ([url removed, login to view]). Here are the requirements for the job. I NEED PEOPLE WHO are well-spoken in the English language (U.S. Dialect).
1. 10 articles total (I will have hire more than one writer but each project is for a set of 10 articles).
2. I will supply you with the title for each article and the keyword for each article.
3. You must re-write the title into something similar but different than the title that I provide.
4. You must use the keyword (or key-phrase) 3 times in the article (once in the opening paragraph, once in the last paragraph, and once somewhere in the middle).
5. Article must be a minimum of 500 words.
6. Submitted articles must show the old title, the new title, the keyword, and the word count at the top of each article.
If you are unable to perform the work as outlined above, please do not submit a bid. I want high quality articles so junk will be rejected. LET ME REPEAT.....If you are selected as a writer and submit trash articles that are not grammatically correct or contain sentence structures and/or spelling errors, I will send the articles back to you and will NOT pay you.
When you bid, I need to see a sample of your work so please send me anything that I can look over to get an idea of your writing style. I am paying around $25 per 10 articles (maybe lower, maybe higher depending on your writing style).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online