Custom Project Presbyterian Church iOS app
- Status Completed
- Budget $500 AUD
- Total Bids 1
The church would like an app that links to its new website, which is to be launched next month. It will have 4 or 5 screens of graphics and links.
1. Pulse. Pulse is their magazine. There will be a picture of the magazine, and information about how often it comes out, and a link to the website to get the latest edition. This page will also have a link for news and announcements.
2. Organisations. This page will list all the different organisations they run and have links to their profile pages on the website.
3. About us. This will list the important officers and people who work in their office
4. Contact us. This will have various contacts and could link to phone, email and map reference for the head office.
We have designed a mock up of the organisations page showing how we imagine the links could look, though there might be some logos for the organisations too.
We would like it to work on iPad and iPhone size screens.
If you accept, the budget will be paid in 2 milestones, $400 initially and $100 at the end.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online