** THIS IS A REMOTELY BASED JOB **
WE'RE LOOKING FOR ONE (1) DANISH-SPEAKING SUPPORTER.
We're looking for a person who goes beyond the usual in providing customers with perfect customer service. All applicants that are considered suitable will be given an opportunity for an interview with the recruiting manager.
As a company, we do not have it as a requirement to have prior customer service knowledge, but you should outshine with a will to learn.
You will be working closely with our senior Danish customer service representative on a daily basis.
In your application, bring up what you think would be relevant to know about yourself and if applicable, also include your WPM-rate.
The position is available for approximately 10-15 hours a week, with a possible extension for more. We evaluate the need for customer service on a weekly basis and you should be available for extended hours if needed.
- Respond to customer inquiries mainly via email with a possibility of telephone in an efficient and effective manner
- Evaluate, trouble-shoot and follow-up on customer issues
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Danish, including proper spelling and grammar
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English is a must, since all communication with the company is in English.
- A worker who does their job efficiently and independently
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
4 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
Customer oriented Danish native speaker Ability to work from home and flexibility in regard to working hours Excellent communication skills and willingness to learn new tasks.
Bachelor in Sales & Marketing Management. Experience with sales last 10 years. I will need to know the full nature of the project, though, before fully agreeing with the terms and payment.