- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 12
My company runs surveys in various countries and I have a need to contact users in Latin America to collect responses to our survey and enter them in to our on-line administration tool. A numbers of users from all over Latin America (Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and Brazil) have already been recruited to take part but the first step is to recruit more. This is a two-step project:
1. Phone and recruit people from all sectors of industry/commerce to take part, you will be briefed to the purpose of the survey and benefits so you can explain it to people. I need 100 people added to the survey panel. A payment of $300USD will be made at this milestone.
2. If successful I may expand the project to include asking questionnaires of these people each month the questionnaire is 5 short multiple choice questions. This has to be done during the first two weeks of each the month, I will pay $300USD each month for this and it will be an ongoing task.
I need somebody who has a good, professional telephone manner and is willing to work on the project during the first two weeks of each month.
- You will ideally be a Spanish speaker from Latin America and be able to converse with people in Brazil.
- Each telephone call should take no longer than 2-3 minutes and new recruits should be entered into the on-line administration tool as completely as possible.
- We will not reimburse phone or computer expenses.
- You should invoice me for payment as soon as milestones are met. Payment will be made immediately to you.
- The ability to speak/email in English is required.
- The ability to speak Spanish is a required and ideally Portuguese for Brazil.
This is quite a simple job and has a successful track record.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online